Quality Hotel Grand Farris
The target group for the course is Radiologists and Radiographers
Speakers you will meet are:
- Professor Christoph Becker, USA
- Professor Gerald Antoch, Germany
- Professor Aaron Sodickson, USA
- Professor Anders Persson, Sweden
- Professor Anders Magnusson, Sweden
- Professor Dushyant Sahani, USA
- Professor Martine Remy-Jardin, France
- Professor Mariano Scalione, Italy
- Docent Maria Lönnemark, Sweden
- Medisinsk Fysiker Bente Konst, Norway
- Professor Koenraad Mortele, USA
Professor Anders Persson and Professor Anders Magnusson will also be sitting on the panel for the entire course.
Course leader is attending physician Asbjørn Ødegård. Lectures will be held in English, Norwegian and Swedish.
Click here to read about the different speakers (in Norwegian)
Registration of participants
Registration opens on August 1st. 2016.
The course has room for 110 participants and we have 78 hotel rooms available.
- Day package Wednesday–Friday NOK 9 100
- Two nights (single room) NOK 11 650
- Three nights (single room) NOK 12 650
Included in the course fee are: course materials, full board from Wednesday to lunch Friday, grand dinner on Thursday (including drinks with the meal).
The day package includes the same as above, excluding hotel and breakfast.
We also place emphasis on a good social atmosphere throughout the course, with good food and entertainment. We have reserved the entire hotel and so it will be easy to come into contact with other course participants and speakers.
About the hotel
Quality Hotel Grand Farris is immediately adjacent to the railway station in Larvik and so is easy to find. If you are coming by car, there is parking in the courtyard at the rear of the hotel.
When we chose the venue it was important for us to book a hotel that we believe would create the perfect framework around the course, both with good conference rooms and a relaxing and good atmosphere. We believe that Quality Hotel Grand Farris fits the bill perfectly. The hotel has an inviting lounge area, an elegant dining room and particularly welcoming and helpful staff! The perfect setting for meeting new contacts!
The hotel has 78 rooms reserved for course participants – so we recommend that you register as soon as possible after the registration date. When the hotel is fully booked, only day packages will be available and participants must book their own accommodation.
See more information about Quality Hotel Grand Farris on the hotel website
Read more about Larvik
- By air: Torp Airport is just outside Larvik. We recommend that you select a flight that uses this airport. If this is not possible, the alternative is Oslo Airport Gardermoen, then you can take the train directly to Larvik.
- Train: From Torp Airport there is a shuttle bus to the railway station. From here it takes 21 minutes on the train into Larvik city centre. The hotel is right next to the railway station.
From Oslo Airport Gardermoen there is a regional train that runs directly to Larvik. The train journey takes 2 hours 23 minutes and there are trains once every hour. www.nsb.no
- Bus: Telemarkekspressen runs directly from Torp Airport to Larvik. The bus journey takes 26 minutes.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.